Offering a full suite of advisory services specific to the needs of lower-middle-market businesses
M&A is at the core of what we do, however, we also provide a full suite of complementary business advisory services. We work to ensure our clients are prepared before, during, and after a M&A transaction.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Our firm aligns and supports buyers, sellers, and other stakeholders in successful transactions. To date, we’ve facilitated over $1.5B of transactions.
Lower-middle-market businesses don’t have a full C-suite of executives, but they need this caliber of resources to fuel growth. We fill that void and make your business the best version of itself.
We help businesses write the next chapter of their story. Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years? We help you answer those questions and execute in making it a reality.
Our professionals assist clients in building Finance and accounting resources to provide best-in-class tools, measurements, and reporting to understand business results and make actionable decisions.
The Align Advantage
Align prides itself on being different than every other advisory firm in the industry. It is our strategic and creative approach to generating value for the lower middle market that makes us stand out among the crowd. If you are looking for new ideas for your business, then we’re the firm for you. We have spent over 20 years in the middle market ourselves, so we know where you are going and are uniquely able to help you get there. We’re not “brokers,” “consultants,” or “bankers.” We’re advisors – CPAs, MBAs, and business executives who have been where you’re going. We’ve walked in your shoes and understand that what got you to where you are, won’t take you to where you want to go. We know how to get you there.
- Pricing and margin analysis for a consumer products manufacturing company
- Quality of Earnings review for an industrial services company
- Post-Close Integration project management services for a software-as-a-service company
- Strategic plan development for a legal professional services company
- Talent planning for a specialty tile distributor and retailer
- National sales and marketing strategy for a regional alcohol distillery
- Accounting chart of accounts re-development for an industrial services company
- Strategic plan development for an events management company
- Investor relations communication plan and materials for a vertically-integrated cannabis operator
- Succession plan for a healthcare services company
- Cash to accrual accounting conversion for an industrial services company
- Quarterly board reporting deck development for an IT services company
- Shared services centralization for an industrial services company
- ERP implementation project management for a financial technology company
- Vendor management program development for a professional services company